Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Best Day by Taylor Swift

As I was browsing on Taylor Swift's songs on Youtube, I found this song of hers entitled The Best Day. I was intrigued by the title so I played the video.



At first I thought this is just an ordinary music video but then later I realized that it's all about her on the video. She's the cute little baby carried by her mom. I can see that she and her mom are very close. You can also notice the timing of the song on the video-when she was still a baby, 5 years old, 13, until she grow up. I really love watching this video and listening to the song. Well okay, I admit. I'm a Taylor Swift fanatic. But I'm sure you are too (lol). Anyway, I just want to share this video in case you haven't watch it yet. Also, I can remember my mom when I watch this vid. We were as close as they are. I just miss her.

Enjoy watching!

0 comments:

 

Calendar Notes Design by Insight © 2009