Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tired Tuesday

Posted: August 11, 2009 Tuesday

Just like this cute little doggy over here, I am this tired today.
I am on graveyard shift duty-from 10pm to 6am. I was awake the whole shift except for the part where our Charge Nurse let me take a short nap. Thanks to Sir Dexter.

The endorsement ended at 6:15 so I took off right away after coz’ I was so dead tired. It was already passed 7am when I arrived home. I ate my breakfast and went directly to my room after. First thing I did was open my laptop and check for emails and other stuff. I turned on the music player and went directly to bed. I was so dead tired, I wasn’t able to take my lunch on time. I woke up at 2pm, went downstairs, grab some lunch, and washed my uniform. Thereafter, I went back to my room, faced the laptop, and do my thing online. Just like plurking, managing my blogs, setting up this blog, and posting this entry.

Finally, I have made this blog as my online journal. Feel free to read and be part of my everyday stories and experiences. I just deleted my other blog entitled Calendar Notes also which was my very first blog from blogger. I already exported my posts to my other blog which is Kai’s Crib. If you have time, you can visit it.

And later tonight, I will be on duty again. Same shift, area, and station. Whew. Another tiring day tomorrow. Well I hope not. Hope I can sleep again tonight.

0 comments:

 

Calendar Notes Design by Insight © 2009